A great day was had on the 27th last at the British Institute of Radiology for the Spring 2012 meeting of the UK Imaging Informatics Group. A fantastic collection of speakers discussing a variety of important topics.
I was delighted to be asked to present on the topic of “Mobile Technologies in Legacy Workflows”.
Annotated PowerPoint below.
Latest from the Blog:
- High Availability
- Lessons learned
- Open Source
- PACS General
- Project matters
- Martin Peacock on Virtual Servers and PACS
- Edward Mangiola on Virtual Servers and PACS
- Globalstorage on Business Continuity Planning in Health IT
- Martin P on Window/Levelling in a browser – CANVAS or server-trips?
- Martin P on 3D can be a dangerous game